I'm talking about faith in Jesus Christ... Faith that reunites me to the GREAT I AM, faith that will transform this and future generations.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


PRAYER WARRIORS?

Do I feel like a prayer warrior? Honestly not on most days. Sure, I can talk a big talk and encourage others to pray and even convince my brain that I need to pray but when it comes to my heart, it is still so self-centered that it rarely, voluntarily moves me to my knees. I don't think that I am unique in this fact but that doesn't make it any less disturbing. I claim to have FAITH in Christ.... that's believing and acting like He's got it under control. The disturbing fact is that my heart still betrays my knowledge of that by acting in self-dependant and sometimes rebellious ways. How do I get the heart transplant that I need?
"Therefore I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this wolrd, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:1-2
The heart transformation happens after we remove our bodies and minds from the pollution of the world.

1 comment:

Debs Erwin said...

Hey hey there Seth!
WOW! It's been a while! Spotted the link on Chris Unger's site, good to find you! Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Heaps of blessings upon you!
Debs (Y1 '98-'99)